Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend trip to PA

Another good weekend that went entirely too fast. On Friday I treated myself to some maternity shopping. I got some cute summer tops, and ofcourse they were all on sale. I saved over $50.00 at Kohls. I even got $10.00 Kohls cash! Liam got home early on Friday which was a nice surprise. We ended up hanging out with the contractors for a little and when they left we went and got Chinese food, yummmy! After we headed to his sisters to see the cutest twin boys ever. They are 15 months and so much fun! On Saturday mom, kathy, and cait came and picked me up and we headed to PA for my twin sister Laurens honor awards that was on Sunday. Saturday night we all went to Texas Roadhouse, omg so good! We even got to try fried pickles. I cant stress enough..................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AMAZING!!!! Than we all hung out and in Lo's apartment and chatted. On Sunday we all went to the diner for breakfast/lunch. We waited 30 minutes to be seated. Jeez, you would have thought it was a fancy restaurant! Than we went and looked at these beautiful, huge homes right by her school. I would love a second home there *hint hint LIAM. We traveled so high up to see this one house that looked over all of York City. My ears even popped! Laurens honor awards was at 3 and was over at 3:45 than we headed home. I didnt get home till 9:25. It was a long car ride. I was so happy to get home to Liam. That was the first time we were apart. I know, I know it was only for one night, but it seemed like more! While I was away Liam was productive-mowed the lawn, got my oil changed, car washed, and fixed up the wall. I ate like a fatty at PA, esp with the salt water taffy! Right now im enjoying some grapes, oranges, and a yogurt. Weekends over...............time to get back on track!!


First picture is Lauren getting her award. Second picture is Lauren and her friend Kristin

1 comment:

  1. glad you had a nice weekend! I think we have had fried pickles before.

    ReplyDelete