Monday, May 9, 2011

Big week ahead....


Yesterday was a nice day for Mothers day. At 10am it was already 70 degrees! Liam treated me to a nice visit to the nail salon in the morning. I made him a treat before I went, pancakes and strawberries! Around noon we headed to home depot to get some plants for his moms grave and my grandmas. It makes me sad to go to his moms grave, I wish I got to meet her. I can tell she was an awesome lady! He misses her tons! After that we headed to my parents. My dad and Liam went fishing for a few hours while mom and I shopped. When they got back we had a BBQ and headed back home around 6:30. I was excited to watch my show, Army Wives.

This is a big week. Last week of classes, last week of construction on house (were taking a break for a month!), Thursday is our anatomy sonogram (the last one), and Friday we leave for PA for Laurens graduation. The biggest and most exciting part to it is we finally get to meet Stephens parents!!!!!!! Lauren and Stephen have been dating for three years but because they live in a different state we havent met. Im so excited!

I will be sure to most pictures after sonogram on Thursday. I believe they are going to be 3d. Liam is so excited because hes able to leave work early to make it! :)

Have a good week.

1 comment: