Sunday, May 22, 2011

Questionnaire


Questionnaire
1. What is your middle name? Patricia

2. How big is your bed? Queen. When Liam and I went to PA we slept in a King. I did not like it at all!


3.What are you listening to right now? Franklin (on Nick Jr.) Nothing interesting!

4. What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number? 8159


5. What was the last thing you ate? Pretzels

6. Last person you hugged? Fiona

7. How is the weather right now? Crappy. Im so disappointed. Today was suppose to be nice and sunny!

8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My momma

9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Teeth and arms. Which is why my husband is perfect. He's got great teeth and diesel arms :)

10. Favorite type of Food? Italian. Nothing like cheese raviolis!

11. Do you want children? If I didnt we would have a problem considering im pregnant! I use to want 6 children but now that I see how pregnancy really is ill be happy with just 1. Liam wants 2 or 3 so well see.

12. Hair color? Brown

13. Do you wear contacts? No. I have glasses for distance.

14. Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving. Now that holidays will be differant ill hopefully start to like Christmas!

15. Favorite Season? Spring

16. Have you ever cried over a love lost? Ofcourse. Im over emotional!

17. How many boyfriends have you had? Too many to count! I was the girl who dated everyone for a week. I had one serious boyfriend. We were on and off for a few years.

18. What is your favorite memory? Fridays with grandma. For the last few months she was here I would go to her house every Friday. We would just sit and talk. I'd attempt to make lunch for us. Usually ended up being toast with peanut butter and jelly. I would also do little things like vacum and windex. She always said I vacum perfectly. The lines in the carpet were always straight. I'd also tie up her newspapers so they were ready for her to take them out.

19. Piercings? Nothing exciting, just ears.

20. Favorite Color? Pink

21. Favorite activity? It use to be working out. I was a gymaholic and will be come October. Now I like to do a lot of relaxing!

22. What were you doing before filling this out? Putting Sophie down for a nap.

25. Favorite animal? Dogs. When I was younger I was scared to death of dogs. I got lola girl two days ago and now I love them!
26. Favorite drink? Iced Tea

27. Favorite flower? Roses or Tulips

28. Have you ever loved someone? Honestly, I thought I loved my ex boyfriend, the one I was with on and off for a few years with. When I met Liam I realized I never ever loved anyone and no guy ever loved me. When your younger (highschool) its all about looks not communication.

29. Who would you like to see right now? Mrs. Nehr. She was my 7th grade teacher. My sisters had her too. She loved us Mannino girls! She would be so happy to hear im married and expecting a baby.

30. What color are your bedroom walls? Blue

31. Have you ever fired a gun? No. I'd be happy if I never have to touch one.

32. Do you like to travel by plane? Yes. I use to hate planes. We were limited where we went on vacation because I refused to fly. Now I love it and will even do it alone.

33. Right-handed or Left-handed? Right handed

34. If you could go to any place right now where would you go? Since I was younger I always wanted to go to Fiji. At this point im desperate, ill go anywhere. I'd like to stay in PA for a weekend and visit with the Amish people. Liam doesnt seem to thrilled with that idea though.

35. Are you missing someone? Quinn. I wish he lived closer! He is the cutest little boy ever!

36. Do you have a tattoo? Yes

37. Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings? If I could I probably would. Liam and I have packed weekends. We are usually up and out early.

38. Are you hiding something from someone right now? No. I have a few things i'd like to say to a certain person but for now ill just keep quiet.

39. Are you 18? Im 22 and so happy to not be 18 anymore!

40. What is the wallpaper on your cellphone? Baby sonogram (22 weeks)

41. Are you afraid of the dark? No. I can only sleep when it really dark.

42. Favorite hangout? I love being in my house. I wish I could stay there all day.

43. 3 things you can't live without? Liam, lipgloss, facebook (pathetic I know! I love reading everyones business and finding out gossip! Im a true girl!)

44. Favorite songs? Anything country


45. What are you afraid of? Im always afraid that when Lola is in the yard she is going to get out. When im at my parents house I check on her every 5 minutes, literally. When Liam puts harley out I always make sure he puts him on the chain. Even if its for him to run out and pee at 2am.

46. Are you a giver or a taker? Giver. Definitly!

47. What are your nicknames? Caity and her mom call me Er. Other than that you cant really shorten Erin.

48. What is your dad's middle name? Peter

49. What do you sleep in? Anything comfortable. I dont care if I look cute or not. A baggy Tshirt and pajama pants are good for me!

50. Stuck on a deserted island, and can only bring one thing? Journal

51. Favorite TV commercial? I dont watch much of TV so I dont know commercials.

52. First thing you'll save in a fire? Sonogram pictures

53. What is your favorite day? Friday. Liam gets home from work at 5 and we usually do nothing until bed. Saturday and Sundays are always so busy! It's nice to do nothing but relax with him

54. What are the things you always bring with you? Lipgloss and cell phone


55. What did you want to be when you were a kid? Oh man this makes me laugh! I use to always say I wanted to be a washing machine! I love to clean and I love clean things. Cant get much cleaner than a washing machine!

56. What do you usually do when the alarm turns on? I have an automatic alarm in my head. I always wake up 15 minutes before alarm goes off.

57. What color is your bedsheet? White

58. Who do you want to meet? Jessica Simpson. I love love love her!

59. What do you think about before you go to bed? I usually go over my next day. What to make for dinner? What to clean? Should I do laundry in the a/m or when Liam gets home? I know, I know, very exciting!

3 comments:

  1. I liked reading all your answers! I am disappointed in the weather also. I just put on the heat for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading your answers! :)

    Hope you have a great week!

    Ps. Now following!

    http://elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's sad you don't like Christmas. It was always my favorite holiday as a kid. It was the one day of the year my family was actually nice to each other for an entire day! Well, that and I loved getting all those gifts, lol.

    ReplyDelete