Monday, May 23, 2011

Mrs. Kelly

This post is in memory of Liams mom whose anniversary is this week. I wish I could talk about her but unfortunetly I never got the oppertunity to meet her. She has two children that work so hard to have the best life they can. They are both always so happy and know how to brighten everyones day. I know Mrs. Kelly was a great lady because they are both wonderful, wonderful people. We all wish you were here to see the twins growing up and ofcourse to see our little bundle of joy. If its a girl, her middle name will be Margaret after you. I know on June 10th you will be as happy and proud of Liam as me. Everyone misses you!


Thank you for giving him to me


Liam and his mommy


Liam,, his sister, and the cutest twin boys


Im going to keep this post up all week.
If you know someone that died of cancer, honor them.



3 comments:

  1. Oh that was so sweet! I am sure she is so happy Liam met you too and that he is going to become a Daddy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so so sweet! Is Liam and his sister twins? That is awesome his sister has twin boys and how precious that you will name the baby after her if it is a girl! Greg's daddy passed of lung cancer before Kelcee was born so we gave her his middle name which is also Greg's middle name and is paw-paw's first name and I researched and it was a popular girls name in the 1920's lol I just liked it more cause of Jessica Alba LOL...so it is Kelcee Alba...I know she is smiling down on you and Liam and so proud of him and so proud of him meeting and marrying you and I know she can't wait to see how happy and great parents you'll be :)

    sums

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gave me COLD CHILLS! One of my best friends is a Mrs. Kelly and her MIL died when her husband was just a teenager of leukemia, so she never saw her own TWINS grow up and never met her grandchildren. I'm so glad that if the baby is a girl you are going to honor her. We're honoring my husband's grandmother who passed away VERY unexpectedly last August by naming our baby boy after her fater whom she loved :)

    ReplyDelete