Thursday, May 19, 2011

Life as I know it



In my opinion, this quote rocks the meaning of life. It's really amazing for me to think back to when I was younger and went through a stage when I thought life was tragic to now where my life is beautiful. Luckily, I grew up in a great house, with great sisters and great parents. The only time I ever heard my parents argue was in the car and well, that was only because my dad is the "worlds best driver." Every summer my parents would take us on killer vacations to islands and spoil us rotten with all the activities they had to offer there. We were all lucky enough to go to private school our whole life. I remember the days when we would have "out of uniform day" I would flip because I thought I had nothing to wear. A few times my mom ran to the store at 9pm to get me an outfit, even though I had one, I just didn't approve of it. She always knew the right thing to get!
When I was in high school I had an incident with a boy that ruined my high school years. I was so miserable and everyone knew it. I was one of those, "I hate everything, leave me alone" kinda girls. (Im not going to get into that because thats my past and this is my now). Im just so thankful for Liam. He really has changed the way I look at life. He makes me so happy, something I thought was impossible to ever feel again. Last year, if you were to ask me what I would be doing now, I would probably have a blank stare on my face. I was clueless about where my life was going. I was with a guy that made me feel like garbage all the time and cheated on me a few weeks before prom. To him I was "arm candy."  I did everything for everyone that I never stopped to think, what about me? Luckily Liam came along and changed that.
So here it goes...I am still in school, im married to a great guy who does everything for me, i have gorgeous diamonds on my finger that are worth a lot of $$$$, i live in a nice house in a nice neighborhood, i watch two amazing little girls that i love, i have the best parents, i drive a nice car with leather and a sun roof, o0oh and i have a baby inside of me!
Not bad for 22 years old.

Take a look at my transformations...

6 weeks
12 weeks
18 weeks
20 weeks
23 weeks and 3 days
So that's life as I know it.




5 comments:

  1. oh that belly is getting bigger and bigger! I hope to feel the baby kick on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like life is turning out GREAT :) What a cute baby bump!

    (and thank you for the advice on the pacifiers! I'm going to use them at first only because they prevent SIDS, but I know how hard it is to get them away, so I'm secretly hoping our baby won't get too attached and I can take them away after the first few months)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl,
    I love that quote! I have never heard it before! What a great life you have and at 22 that is something to be very proud and grateful for! I met Greg at 22 an married at 23 and bought our house and I remember thinking wow I have all of this at 23...a great feeling! Check out your uber cute baby bump! You are so pretty girl! Oh I am so tickled you and Katy "met" on here he rocks....and ya'll have lots in common how fun! See you'll love blogging promise

    xoxo
    Sums

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pics! What a precious joy, growing inside of you.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete