Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thankful Thursday


It's always good to be thankful for something!

I am thankful for. . .

1. The dermatologist giving me good news. All my years of literally baking in the sun with no lotion and my skin still looks good!
2. Falling in love at such a young age. I'd be lost without Liam.
3. Our house being at the end of construction. We will take a few weeks break and than start up on the bathroom.
4. Although my pregnancy is "high risk" and I have to go to hospital for all my sonograms, im thankful ive had no complications. (knock on wood)
5. My parents living close. I love being able to go there everyday! My neighbors probably wonder if im still married because im always there! I even slept there twice this week! Mainly because I had to dog sit Lola girl.
6. Lauren graduating college on Saturday. Im so excited shes going to be home this summer! Hopefully in September when the baby comes, she will still be home. (with a job ofcourse!)
7. School being done. As you all know, I hate school! Liam will say, he hasnt seen me open a book all semester and the truth is, he hasnt! (sh) I will still pass everything. Sadly for me, grades dont mean anything. Im satisfied with just passing and getting out!
8. The few that understand that my life is hectic and I dont have much time to squeeze in time to hang out. During the day im at school or babysitting. The few free hours I have inbetween I clean and do something laundry. When Liam gets home at 5 I just want to spend time with him. I also have to take care of two dogs. (Although Dad/Mom mostly do lola)
9. Going to New Jersey next Saturday! Im so excited to see Ashley, Linds, Aunt Kim and the gang. Im also excited because Liam is coming. Im happy my aunts parents will finally meet him. (Side note: I remember this past Thanksgiving I was in Jersey and Liam and I were texting. I was saying how I wish we were dating long enough to spend holidays together! I also remember my mom saying something to everyone along the lines of, she can tell Liam is the one. Who would have thought from now on we will spend every holiday together!!)
10. Being able to see the baby today for the last time until September. From here on, we will just hear the heartbeat.
11. That its a nice day outside today so Liam can BBQ this fish so I dont have to smell it!

Stay tunned for sonogram pictures later on..

4 comments:

  1. After September:
    All holidays-Erin, Liam + Baby Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know Kim is super excited to see you and meet Liam! Girl that is a big fish, yay for grilling it today so you don't have to smell it in your freezer anymore LOL! Glad your derma appt. went well, girl I'm a bit older than you like 33 (cough) LOL but I remember I used to lay out in the sun with baby oil and iodine LOL, now I have this disease that the sun isn't my friend and I love the sun! OK so yay for your sister graduating and being home soon and for you graduating too! LOL about staying at your parents I am the same way we bought a house near my moms and when the hubs travels for business Kelcee and I usually go down there and stay all night or she stays with us LOL I still need my mom in the dark when the hubs isn't here ha!

    Can't wait to see sonogram pics

    xoxo
    Sums

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to see you guys on Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to do a link up next Thursday for THANKFUL THURSDAY. I will help you link up if you play along.

    ReplyDelete