Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday lala

I am disappointed my last post got lost when the blog was done. I loved my "Thankful Thursday." Today is Monday and man oh man do I strongly dislike Mondays. Especially when its raining and im with a 3 year old and 9 month old all day. Anyways, this weekend we went to PA to see Lo graduate. We drove with my parents. We got there Friday around 9pm. I was exhausted from the drive and just wanted to go to sleep. We got Burger King and Liam and I went back to the hotel. Mom and dad met up with Lo Stephen and his parents. It really made me realize how old I feel! If I wasnt pregnant and so tired I would have gone out. Im excited for the baby but sometimes I feel as if "the fun times of being young" is over. We had to be up at 6am so when that alarm went off I was so happy I didnt go out. I thought the car ride there was uncomfortable with having to pee every 2 minutes, well it was worse trying to sit through the graduation. I sure hope after baby, my bladder is back to normal! After the graduation we went to a restaurant with Stephen, his parents, and all of us. Everyone ordered sandwiches or burgers, I ordered pizza. Well let me tell you, there is nothing like new york pizza! The pizza they gave me had no sauce and it had a bunch of random things thrown on it. I told the waiter to take it back. After the drive back to NY, Liam got me pizza. Which was delish.

I went for my last sonogram last Thursday. It took about an hour and 15 minutes to measure all the parts. Unfortunetly, the baby did not cooperate and now they are sending me to Pediatrics to check the other side of the heart. My appointment it next Monday. They said its going to take 2 hours. Cross your fingers everything is okay! Here is the baby at 22 weeks.

Im not a fan of posting pictures of myself at this time, but here are two from the graduation..
                                                                 Happy Stephen!
Us with Lauren and Stephen
Yesterday we went to visit our nephews, they are the cutest twin boys! They love Uncle Liam! I  believe this one is Andrew.


Happy Monday

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl, boo about blogger losing posts geezy peezy thats crazy! Anywho I commented on that post too LOL I hope you got it before it got lost LOL! You look fantastic! Congrats to your twin sis for graduating and girl your not old I am 33 (cough) so I am feelin' real old right about now LOL...when your preggers it does feel like you are exhausted all the time you will get your energy back just into to be sleep deprived for awhile LOL...I know I'm not helping here LOL..so NYC pizza is the bomb? When I get in remission we are going to NYC and we are gonna try to meet up with your Aunt Kim...so pizza with no sauce and randoms hmmmm is that like a really gross white pizza LOL...I have fingers, toes and eyes crossed that everything shows fine at your next ultrasound. Do you know the sex of the baby? Kelcee wouldn't cooperate throughout all the sonograms so we ended up with a gender neutral nursery and alot of yellow LOL...funny!

    xoxo
    Sums

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Thankful Thursday post is still there just not the comments. I am telling you the bladder is never the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was gonna say your Thankful Thursday post is there, but I commented and its not there? Cant wait to meet this babe!

    Ash

    ReplyDelete