Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thankful Thursday


Lots to be thankful for!

I am thankful for....

1. My amazing husband that works so hard so I can have everything I want and need. Also, for the unconditional love he shows me everyday.
2. My amazing family, especially my mom and dad. Everything has been such a shock to them and they have been great troopers! Esp. Dad!
3. My wednesdays with my mom. She has off from work so she always takes me out shopping and helps me with the house.
4. Liam having weekends off. Once June hits that will come to an end. I enjoy having him around two days in a row!
5. Baby bump! My body is finally adjusting to pregnancy. My hair looks healthier than ever right now and my skin is clearing up. Im past the point of looking like I gained weight.
6. That I dont suffer from a common problem most pregnant women do. I have no problem making a BM! Its a wonderful thing that I do not take for granted!
7. That Lauren will be home for the summer! I will be very pregnant and will need some company!
8. That Liams sister and the twins live close by. I love going there on weekends with Liam and sometimes stopping by during the week without him. 
9. For these two little girls, Fiona and Sophie. They make me smile and I love them so much!


Have a wonderful Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to Dad for adjusting so well to the big changes!!

    ReplyDelete