Thursday, May 26, 2011

Coming up on 25 weeks

When I first found out I was pregnant I struggled with the whole idea of my once in shape body changing. As i've mentioned before in a post, working out was my life. I've been a gym rat for 7 years. When I met Liam in November, thats when my body really transformed. I worked out with him and did the same exercises as him, with lower weights ofcourse. He even got me to start running! I was so proud of my body and excited to rock it this summer. After reading a few blogs on here I realized how lucky I am! Okay my body has changed, I gained almost 14 pounds, and I have a lot of extra water in me that has made my arms and face blow up, but im having a baby!

Pre-pregnancy

Here I am at 25 weeks
-The baby is moving around a lot. He/she keeps me up at night! Liam loves to put his hand to my belly and feel it.
-If I sit for too long its hard for me to get up. (gosh, whats it going to be like when im 8 months?)
-I've gained 14 lbs in the past 25 weeks.
-My bladder is out of control! (not sure what im going to do when we get the bathroom done next month and cant use toliet for a few days!)
-My belly button has stretched. In every shirt I wear it now sticks out!
-The baby has(knock on wood) past all tests. So we are looking forward to a happy, healthy and chubby baby!
-He/she is ahead of schedule by a week so my due date might change.

Happy Thursday :)

2 comments:

  1. oh you look cute! I am looking forward to meeting that happy, healthy, chubby baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I read the first paragraph while there is an open bag of m&m's on my desk...clearly you are better motivated at working out than I am :)

    However, I will say that you're doing GREAT with weight gain! I'm 33 weeks and I've gained 26lbs...which isn't so bad, but isn't so great either.

    But I'm looking at it the same way you are-we're going to get a HEALTHY baby boy out of this and that's all that matters :)

    (btw, it's killing me that you don't know what your baby is! I'm such a planner-I couldn't NOT know what ours was!)

    ReplyDelete