Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday=bum day

Happy Sunday everyone! Usually today im bummed out. Sundays to me are like a trick. When your little you wait the whole week for Friday to come so you get off from school for two days. Than Sunday night rolls around and your sitting at the table doing your homework while your mom is ironing your uniform. When your married you wait the whole week for Friday to come so your husband gets off from work for two days. Than Sunday night rolls around and he's ironing his uniform for work the next day.

Well im so excited for this week.
First id like to say, im 26 weeks! I can't believe how fast time is flying. In the beginning when I had morning sickness it felt like eternity. The baby's ears are better developed and more sensitive. The baby is a little bigger than an eggplant! Wahoo!

Second, Liam is graduating from the Suffolk Police Academy on Friday. My husband was a NYPD for 12 years, even made his way up to sergent, before getting the best phone call ever! He was asked to be a Suffolk Cop. They are the highest paying cops and its a better commute since we live out on the island. The Academy was for 6 months Mon-Fri. He would leave at 6:45 and get home at 4:30. I missed him so much during the week but now im happy because he will work 4 days and have off 3 days. In the academy he had weekends off, which was nice. He always had to iron and study so when he got off at 4:30 he really would work till 9. Now when he gets off from his tour hes done until the next day, which is terrificcccc! :)
So on Friday we have his graduation and than were going out to eat with our families.
Saturday we have the big graduation party at this nice place with all the guys and there wives/girlfriends. Im excited to finally meet these guys!

I went to Motherhood and bought this dress to wear on Saturday
It's so hard to feel "hot" when your pregnant. Im really excited to wear this dress. My belly is a great size so I look adorable, in my opinion. Its very flattering. I ofcourse will not be wearing hooker heals with it though ;)

Yesterday I cleaned the inside of the house and Liam did the outside. He powerwashed the fenses and house so I was super excited! We are planning on having our first BBQ soon. We also went food shopping for the week so today we have nothing to do! As long as the sun stays out we are planning on going to the beach. At motherhood I also bought these two bathingsuits. I've never rocked a two piece but for this summer I will.


Happy Sunday :)

5 comments:

  1. I love the long dress you got and those two bathing suits are cute! Have a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin,
    You crack me up! I love that dress and you would totally rock it with hooker heels or sans hooker heels LOL. I love the back of it too! Take a pic so we can see you in it I bet you look uber cute in it! THose suits are really cute and I know you will be rocking the tankini and one piece like nobodies business LOL...I love Motherhood maternity when I was preggers there tuff is so cute with out lookin to maternityish...the gap maternity line is cute oo! OK so congrats to Liam for moving on UP LOL and whoo hooo to highest paying cop! Yay for him graduating, yall grilling out, power washing and heres to a not so bummer summer ha! I totaly took that frm the kids movie coming out LOL

    PS yes we do the over the top with every holiday LOL you should see birthday month ha!

    Oh and the hubs read some of my posts and said um Summer you totally said I cried to everyone on the net hahahahahahahhaha I said well I don't think your work reads LOL

    xoxo
    Sums

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one sweet dress and the swimsuits are adorable!
    What a great sounding work week 4/3, I bet it will be nice to have hubby around so much especially when the baby arrives.

    Have a great week and that party sounds like fun!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress! I'd totally wear that and I'm not even pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I totally almost bought that dress a few weeks ago! I LOVE it! You will most definitely be cute in it because you aren't quite to the (sorry, I have to say it) beached whale stage like me! Enjoy it while you can :)

    And tell your hubby congrats!

    ReplyDelete