Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fun at the park!

Every Thursday and Friday I watch two little girls, Fiona and Sophie. Sophie is 9 months and Fiona is 3 years old. I've been with them since this morning and im here till 830pm. Usually i come at 7am and leave at 4. I love them to death, I just dont know how moms do this everyday all day. LOL Anyways, it's 80 degrees and breezy so I wanted to get out for a walk. We drove to Gardiners Park. There they have a trail that leads to the sound and you can see the bridges. I love it! I put them in the double stroller and we walked to the water. Fiona met a little boy there so they played for three hours in the sand! I even let Fiona go swimming in the water with her clothes on. It was fun and the little boys grandma kept me company. She sure did love to talk! After that we walked to the picnic tables and had lunch.
Sophie was exhausted!

lunch time
Im definitly a summer girl. I love to be by the water and have my feet in the sand. I do have awful sunburn lines going on right now, but hey if thats my biggest problem, im blessed! Liam and I are hoping to go to the ocean on Sunday so hopefully ill be smart and load up on the sunscreen and even these lines out!

When we got back to the house I decided three hours at the park wasn't enough. I took them both out of carseats and loaded them back in the double stroller. We walked to the Italian Ice store in the village. I even fed some of my cotton candy ice to the baby, she was loving it!


Fiona loving her Dora the Explorer icepop!

I had a very "on the go" kinda day considering im 6 months pregnant! If i were to tell the doctor all the lifting and carrying and running I did she would probably kill me! Oh well.....ill leave you with this picture of me. Fiona loves to take pictures on my phone.

3 comments:

  1. I love those names Fiona and Sophie. My besties little girl is named Sophia and we call her Sophie. What cute little girls Sophie's hat is precious! What a fun day you had with the girls. You rock at this already girl and I'm sure there parents love having someone like you to love on their little girls while they are at work. HOw fun Fiona made a friend, yay for parks and swimming. Sunburns hurt like alot LOL...hope it gets better soon ouchy on the bra line sunburn everytime you move it hurts uggggg ok so Im not helping here ha! Yay for Dora Icecream and a cotton candy sno cone what???? you didn't get me one LOL...you look so pretty girl love that pic! Thanks for your sweet comment to me

    xoxo
    Sums

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a good babysitter. They are lucky to have you! Your a pro at taking care of babies and children. Now - Sunday - use some sunscreen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so envious of you! I would love to work with kids all day, but the health insurance through my hubby's work would be too expensive so I babysit at night and on the weekends and keep our church nursery.

    It looks like you had a SUPER fun day and now after seeing that Dora the Explorer icecream I could really go for one myself :)

    ReplyDelete