Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer days

Well Summer is here and i've been enjoying every minute of it! I need to start blogging more so my entries aren't so long. Some days are so hot that Harley even gives up halfway on his walks. At that point I have to pick his little booty up and carry him. Imagine what that looks like. 6 months pregnant and carrying a dog. Jeez if dogs could carry it would be the other way around! 

On Sunday Liam and I enjoyed a relaxing day at the beach. It was so nice to finally get to spend quality time together. The little time we have together we are usually doing housework. It was fun in the beginning now I want it to all be done! (On Monday the bathroom is being started. Thats the last of construction for us for a while! Im a little nervous about that. No bathroom for a few days. No toliet. I pee every 5 minutes!!!!! Ouch!!!!!) After the beach Liam hit up the gym and than we headed to Amityville (my parents) for dinner. The Rousseaus went too. It was fun. I love being in Amityville! I ate a lot. Cheeseburger, chicken, ziti, and lots of fruit! It was so yummy but after I felt like I was going to pop, literally! I have to admit, I dont eat like your typical pregnant girl. Luckily I havent had any cravings and hopefully wont!


Soaking up the sun

On Monday I was suppose to go to the beach with my friend Dena but we decided to do lunch instead. She drove out to me and we went to Panera. Yummy! Than we went to AC Moore. That seems to be the place I go to. I love it there. Am I really only 22?!?!? That night my friend Joann came over for tacos. It was yummy! Than Liam and I went to visit his grandfather.

On Tuesday my friend Caity came over and we went to the beach. Talk about the perfect beach weather! It was breezy. I put on sunblock so I didnt get burnt at all! (im giving myself a pat on the back!) Sadly, Liam got a call at 8pm that his grandfather had died so we headed over there to see him for one last time. Feel so bad for him. I so wanted him to have the perfect graduation on Friday. He so deserves it!

Today I drove to Amityville and met up with Joann. We went to the beach. Another perfect beach day! It's so uncomfortable sitting at the beach pregnant. All I want to do is lay on my belly on the towel but I cant. So frustrating! But hey, if thats my biggest problem I am so so lucky!

Ever since I got married/pregnant I felt like my friends stopped talking to me. I thought maybe I did something wrong? Maybe they feel they dont have much in common with me? It upset me because all I needed was some girlfriends to talk to and help get me thru everything. I realized it was me. I was isolating myself from everyone and not making plans. I cant expect to always be invited places. I need to do the inviting also. So that was my goal for this week and I definitly succeeded! Within the past three days i've seen three friends.

Well Liam and I have a very exciting weekend ahead! I cant wait to blog all about it on Sunday. Part of it will be sad, wake/funeral but on a good note, hes graduating and he got the position he wanted! Im so proud of him. I will make sure to take pictures of me in my dress Saturday and ofcourse Liam at graduation!

Enjoy the rest of your week and Ill be back on Sunday :)

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures from the weekend!
    You've been busy with your friends! I am going to come out soon to your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin,
    whoo girl I got tired just reading all you did LOL! I am so tickled you met up with some friends. Friends are good for the soul. When my friends all got preggers and we were struggling with infertility I felt a bit left out for even though I was invited to bday parties, outings etc, it just didn't seem the same since I ached so badly for a baby but once I realized my friends love me for me and that it is ok for me to be in a different season all was peachy! Um quit braggin about the beach mmmkay LOL just kidding oh and you totally didnt take a pic of you rockin' your suit LOL just kidding....can't wait to see your dress I know you will look so cute in it...I mean Ive seen it but not with you in it ha! Yay on remodeling um where are you gonna tinkle? LOL a neighbors house, or a porta potty ha! Luckily when we remodeled one bathroom I was preggers with KElcee but we have another bathroom downstairs or I would have been at my neibs every five seconds LOL
    sorry so long chicka
    xoxo
    Sums

    oh ps you are so sweet to buy a shirt or keychain it means the world it really does

    ReplyDelete