Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's HOT HOT HOT!

Just last week I was complaining of the rain and crummy weather. This week im complaining about the heat. There has got to be an inbetween, something called Spring. Im disappointed we never got a Spring but im definitly happy the nice weather is here. I am now 25 weeks and boy do I feel the heat! My sister came over the other day and we attempted to garden, it was 90 degrees and a little too hot for me! I was afraid I would fry the baby. Yesterday she came back over and we went to a bunch of stores. That wasn't too bad because we were in and out of AC.

I feel bad for my poor hubby. Last week his grandpa had to get emergency surgery in his head. Unfortunetly he is 89 years old. We went to visit him yesterday in ICU and boy did we not expect to see what we saw. I could tell Liam was super upset. I tried to hold back the tears, gotta be strong for him. I feel really bad because Liam has worked so hard in the academy and he so deserves a great graduation worry free. He is graduating Friday and boy am I excited! I can't wait till he works 4 days and has 3 days off. I always tell him I wish he could stay home with me. He always says he wishes he could to but someone has to work! I guess he is right. Luckily, its not me :)

I went to the doctors today. Everything is looking good for the baby. Within the past 25 weeks ive only gained 15lbs so im happy about that. The babys heartbeat was 145, which is what its been the past few times. The doctor was also very happy because I have no swollen ankles, wrists, legs etc. Im happy about that too! I still cant believe im 6 months pregnant! Time is flying. I cant wait for September to get here so I have someone to entertain me all day. I know once the time comes ill be blogging about needing a break from motherhood. I figured between my parents, sister, Liams parents and ofcourse my Aunt Kim all the way in jersey, I should be able to get a few breaks. I know my Aunt Kim will rush over to watch the baby even if it's for an hour ;)! Im sure ill have my mom over every second she can.

Well thats about all I have to say for today....and ofcourse, say a prayer for Liams grandpa.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about Liam's grandfather. My father is going through health issues as well so I can definitely empathize.

    Could you maybe send some of that heat over my way? It's not rained for a few days but it certainly isn't anywhere near the 90's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep us posted on Liam's grandfather! I know there was NO SPRING at all. Inside all winter - now inside again in the air condition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear about his grandfather :( My husband lost his grandmother last year very unexpectedly and it's really hard to deal with.

    As for the heat...I've decided that either this baby has to come out or I need to go live in an icebox! I'm ROASTING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about Liams' grandfather I will be saying a prayer for him and your hubs and you and hopefully he will get thru this ok. That is so hard to deal with expecially unexpectedly like that! Wow Liam has really been working hard huh....yay for him graduating and yay that you are able to be a SAHM. I love being one. It will be the hardest job you will ever love! Oh and I am sure Kim is packing her bag now to put by the door when you call LOL....she will be more than excited to love on your little guy I just know it hahha!!

    Yay for gardening but boo for 90 degree heat and preggers blech...I was about where you were at this time when preggers with Kelc and Girl I was hot hot hot....I ate lots and lots of popscicles! That is sweet your sis is helping you with your garden and yay for shopping

    xoxo
    Sums

    ReplyDelete