Sunday, July 3, 2011

Be back in September

I will be taking a break from the blog world. In the mean time I will be getting ready for the baby that will be here September 21st and enjoying my last summer before mommy-hood. When I come back after the baby I will start fresh and this will be a baby blog so at the end of each year I can print it out and give to the baby when he/she gets older. Ill leave you with these pictures. Last weekend Liam and I headed out to New Jersey to my Aunt Kim and Uncle Kevins house who took maternity photos of us. We absolutly love them and I cant wait to get a nice frame and put it on the babies dresser.





Hope you all have a great summer! Ill be back after the baby is here :)

6 comments:

  1. Have a great break! I love these pictures and yellow looks great on you.

    Looking forward to seeing baby pictures when you return.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I told ya girl submit the one with the balloons to parenting magazine for real LOL! That is why I blog...to document all things with DM and my hubs and Kelcee we are gonna start printing them off really soon. They are kinda pricey but worth every penny! That is a great idea to take time away from bloggin to just chillax and get ready for the babes...I'm glad I can still keep in touch with you via Kim and FB lol Ive enjoyed r chats ha! your quite funny....

    Sooooo enjoy your bloggy break....

    xoxo
    Sums

    Oh and Happy 4th chicka

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a cute baby bump! I hope you enjoy your summer.

    Thank you for your kind comment about my father's recent passing. It really meant a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so this makes me sad, but I TOTALLY understand! I can't want to find out what you have! Good luck with the end of the pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by again to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    Hope you'll post again soon and introduce us to that beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete